SOX406 Fat Analyzer
Hanon SOX406 Fat Analyzer is based on the Soxhlet extraction principle and integrates such functions as soaking, extraction, leaching, heating, condensation and solvent recovery. It features sealed metal bath heating with automatic temperature control, ensuring uniform heating and safe operation; six samples can be tested at the same time, and optimal temperature can be selected according to the difference between reagent boiling point and ambient temperature so as to achieve quick analysis; reagents can also be recycled to reduce test cost; and soaking, extraction and solvent recovery can be done in one step. Therefore, this device is characterized by reasonable design, stable performance, good reproducibility, high accuracy, easy operation, saving time and effort, and so on.
Scope of application:
SOX406 Fat Analyzer can quickly separate one substance from solid or semi-solid mixtures, can determine the soluble organic compounds contained in foods, feeds, medicines, soil, sludge, polymers, fiber products, petrochemical products, detergents, rubber, plastics and other materials.
* Integral metal heating, wide scope and high precision of temperature control.
* Electric circuit is isolated from the extraction space, ensuring device security.
* Timer and timing functions are available.
* Over-temperature alarming and timer reminding functions are available.
* Triple alarms i.e. sound, light, LCD screen word prompts are available.
* Abundant interface contents give simultaneous display of given temperature, actual temperature, given time and heating time.
* The lifting connection of linear bearing conduction technique gives smooth and comfortable lifting operation.
* Intelligent man-machine dialogue control system.
* Exclusive air insulation technique leaves the case in room temperature, has thermal insulation and temperature maintenance two functions.
* 4.3” LCD screen and microcomputer control system are adopted.