Nimbus Precision Balances
User-friendly applications for everyday lab work
Create a customized weighing unit
The Nimbus offers multiple weighing units, providing the flexibility needed for every laboratory application. A custom unit allows independent custom calculations.
Perform density measurements of liquids and solids
Measuring the density of liquids or solids is simple with built-in software that guides you through the calculation process.
Minimize fluctuations in readings
Influences such as vibrations, oscillation, air or moving objects on the platform can produce inconsistent readings. The Nimbus’s animal/dynamic weighing mode and digital filter settings help reduce the effects of motion and boost measurement accuracy.
Calculate percentage weight in real time
With the percentage weighing feature, the Nimbus performs all calculations instantly. Compare products against a master sample reference weight for use in quality control.
Track and record inventory with parts counting
Ideal for counting applications, the Nimbus boasts a high level of counting accuracy for many tasks, such as measuring pharmaceutical products or tallying small parts or components in manufacturing operations. The single display shows the number of pieces counted, while unit weight and total weight are displayed at the touch of a button.
• Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
• Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
• Level indicator and adjusting feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
• Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
• Removable draft shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents
• Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
• Sealed keypad protects against dirt and accidental spills
• USB and RS-232 interfaces provide easy communication with computers and printers
• External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
• Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
• Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
• Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
• AC adapter included