Vacuum Drying Oven
The vacuum drying oven is designed for drying heat-sensitive, easily decomposed and easily oxidized materials, and especially it can also quickly dry some of the items with complex components. This product is suitable for powder drying, baking and disinfection and sterilization of a variety of glass containers in researches and applications including biochemistry, chemical pharmaceutics, health care, agricultural research and environmental protection.
* LCD displays the content necessary for experiments including device parameters, operation process and alarm information.
* Automatic process control system: manual setting of the experimental parameters, and simple and intuitive device operation.
* Large rounded mirror, stainless steel liner design: the liner is constructed of SUS304 stainless steel, which effectively reduces dirt residual and microbial growth on the wall and facilitates user’s daily cleaning and maintenance of the equipment.
* Independent vacuum pumping valve and intake valve: the device is equipped with independent double-valve switch, providing convenient control of vacuum degree of mechanical operation equipment.
* Vertical lock bar linkage locking device: simple handle rotation, effectively locking the outer door; handle swing range and tightness designed in light of human customary manner, facilitating smooth use of equipment by the user.
* Double glass door protection mechanism: the inner door uses extra-thick tempered glass and sliding spring suspension devices, effectively ensuring the tightness between the chamber and the inner door and buffer of chamber pressure in air pumping and discharge. The outer door uses transparent window explosion-proof glass, and this provides convenience for observation of internal sample drying conditions, and prevents the device from accidents under normal use.
* Double safety early-warning system: the equipment is fitted with an electronic safety warning device and a mechanical self-contained temperature limiter, which effectively prevent abnormal operation from causing the failure of experiments due to the sudden malfunction of the equipment.
* Embedded U-type heating system: within the interior, the equipment is provided with a U-loop heating system with a large coverage, which effectively improves equipment heating rate and also disperses the distribution of hot spots within the chamber.
* Composite chamber support brackets: within the chamber, the use of the support bracket with a latch is more conducive to heat conduction; the movable stand-alone bracket plate effectively facilitates the adjustment of chamber space by the user.