Premium Orbital Shaking Incubators
This new premium benchtop shaking incubators provided by ZSIMC offer conditions of time, temperature and orbital or reciprocal agitation for the growth of biological organisms. This microprocessor controlled shakers have a number of advanced features that are really unique in bench top models.
This unique benchtop model with shaking diameter stepless adjustable from 1~50mm provides unmatched flexibility for meeting comprehensive application requirements. As one of the new features, the sophisticated PID controller provides these units with choices of not only constant controlling one fixed temperature and speed, but also programmed controlling with a series of “ramps and soaks” segments. Moreover, together with the introduction of large TFT touch screen, this unique unit can assist you finish all complicated program settings just with finger tips.
For data recording, the units are equipped with a built_in thermo printer as standard, so that operators could check how the performance parameters vary according to specified process without having to be on site.
* 4.3'' LCD 480x272 touch screen panel clearly indicates all parameters in one page display.
* Unit can be programmed to operate with 9 segments for temperature and shaking speed.
* Chamber & tray from electro polished stainless steel.
* Special low noise induction motor system enables high rotation speed up to 600rpm.
* Single counter balanced drive allows stroke continuous adjustment from 1 to 50 mm.
* AC inductive motor, brushless and maintenance free.
* Password protection against unauthorized change of parameters.
* Audible and visual alarms on over temperature and motor overheating, and automatically cut off the power.
* Soft start and smooth acceleration when lid is closed after short opens.
* Timer up to 9999 mins under fixed value control mode.
* Predrilled standard tray included, without clamps.